Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

" LoVe FoR ThE FiRsT TiMe "

LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME "



In the days of summer's bloom
You were alone in the room 
Waiting for someone who was late 
Was your teacher looked so great

Sitting there in red and blue
Your eyes looked like ocean's blue
The face which shines so bright
As the snow look so white

While staring badly at you
Sticked to my chair with the glue
Nearly forgot to attend the class
Admiring you through the window glass





And some thoughts ran through my mind
A feeling which I usually never find
Hardly  your  eyes   contacted mine 
When I fall in LoVe FoR ThE FiRsT Time

    Now everything was smooth like a cream
    She was the girl who visit my dream
    It was just a matter of sight
    And my heart took its first flight.

~ utkarsh singh (killer)

No comments:

Post a Comment